Exceptional Offering Featuring (27) Haas Late Model Tools.
Auction of Plethora Corporation’s entire Marietta, GA Machining and Turning facility.
Two Day Global Online Auction – February 9-10, 2022.
(7) Haas Universal Machining Centers
Unprecedented offering of latest model Haas 5-Axis machining centers as follows:
Model UMC-750SS Universal Machining Centers, new to 2019, all loaded with options.
Partial summary of specs and features include Integrated 2-Axis trunnion tables, 15,000-RPM, 40-position side mounted ATC’s, 40 hp incline direct drives, rigid tapping, M19 spindle orientation, high speed machining, Renishaw wireless intuitive probing system, programmable coolant nozzles, chip conveyors, plus VPS 1 GB memory editing & media displays.
(14) Haas Vertical Machining Centers
Following high performance machines are loaded with options
- (2) Haas 5 Axis VMC’s, mod VF-2SSYT, 15,000 RPM, 40-ATC, 40 hp (New to 2019)
- (4) Haas 4 Axis VMC’s, mod VF-2SSYT, 15,000-RPM, 50-ATC, 40 hp (New in 2019)
- (3) Haas 3 Axis VMC’s, mod VF-2SSYT, 15,000-RPM, 40-ATC, 40 hp (New to 2016)
- (5) Haas Super Mini Mill 2 VMC’s, 15,000-RPM, 20-ATC, 20 hp (New in 2019)
(5) Haas CNC Lathes & Turning Centers
Line up of extremely well maintained 4-Axis and C-Axis tools
- (2) Haas 4 Axis Turning Centers, mod DS-30Y dual spindle, live tooling (New in 2019)
- Haas 4 Axis Turning Center, mod ST-35, C-Axis, live tooling (New in 2019)
- Haas C Axis CNC Chucker, mod ST-30Y, C-Axis, live Tooling (New in 2018)
- Haas CNC Toolroom Lathe, mod TL-2, A2-5 spindle up to 1800 RPM (New in 2020)
Facility Support Equipment & Materials
- Mitutoyo Crystal-Apex CMM; Keyence IM-7030 Instant Measurement System
- SIC AXE D80 laser marking machine; Zoller Smile 420-6 tool pre-setter
- Huge quantity of tooling, tool holders, Kurt & Lang vises, plus zero-point clamp plates
- DoAll DC-280NC metal cutting saws, 2019 Clausing milling machine & toolroom lathe
- Like new Atlas Copco GA18FF air compressors; 2019 Yale Veracitor 70-VX forklift
- Wide assortment of tool steel material with certs; tooling cabinets, spare parts
Inspections, Removal & COVID-19 Update
Inspections will be 9:00 am – 4:00 pm ET, February 8, 2022
Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our staff and clients, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and the Omicron Variant, masks will be required in all indoor spaces.
Early inspections and removal of items after the sale will be by appointment only. We are closely monitoring the directives regarding these restrictions and following guidelines from the local health departments.