UGC Laboratories - Turnkey / Bulk Offering / Auction - Full Service Hemp to CBD Facility Closure. Auction Date: Dec 9, 2021
Entire Los Angeles hemp to CBD oil processing facility available as a turnkey, with a December 9, 2021 Global Online Auction of any unsold equipment.
December 9, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Turnkey / Bulk Sale / Auction of UGC Laboratories entire Hemp to CBD oil processing facility. Situated in Los Angeles, CA. Facility Available as Turnkey Through November 2021, followed by a December 9, 2021 Global Online Auction of any unsold assets.
- Latest Style Wipe Film Distillation Process Skids
- Bizzy Bee Silver Serpent Falling Film Evaporation Systems
- Glass Reactor Systems and Automatic Centrifugal Extractors
- Mobile & Stationary Stainless Mix, Blend and Day Storage Tanks
Fully Automated Extraction Line
- This State-of-the-art Production Facility was designed to process up to 40,000 lbs. per day of “wet” farm-fresh hemp into CBD crude, broad spectrum and distillate oils. Many of the extraction line segments were purchased as late as 2019 and include
- SSI model 100-E series hemp shredding followed by a Carrier 15,000 lb/hr. vibratory type fluid bed drying system,
- (3) latest model wipe film distillation skids complete with jacketed feed tanks, collection receivers, vacuum pumps and temperature-controlled heat & cool units;
- (2) Bizzy-Bee model Silver Serpent falling film evaporators complete with model AIR-3000-LT & 5000-SCC fluid chiller modules, plus Pentair Code-Line filtration skid.
Production Support Equipment
Main Extraction Line Support Equipment Incudes:
- (3) Automatic 300 litre based centrifuges by Nanjing Kingreat, model PPTD-300
- Mobile & stationary stainless mix and blend tanks ranging in size from 3BBL to 40 BBL
- Assorted size glass reactor systems with speed controller and temp cooling circulators
- HFS vacuum drying ovens, Roto-vapor units, cartridge filter sets, flow control stations
- Liquid nitrogen storage and delivery system with CIDI control room and tanks sets
- Chromatography system, vacuum pump sets, oil bath units, and recirculating chillers
Material Handling & General Plant
The UGC Facility is Currently Available as a Turn-Key Operation with mobile material handling equipment, warehouse racking, plus maintenance tools and shop furnishings. Partial listing includes a late model Raymond stand-up electric stacker truck, Skyjacker model 3219 scissor type manlift, recently installed 4-tier x 4 deep drive in pallet racking system with approximately 480 pallet positions, conventional adjustable storage racking, product transport cages, bank of (16) Dura Pulse wall mount variable frequency drives, plus facility furnishings consisting of stainless tables, scales, wrappers, flammable storage & Greenlee tool cabinets.