Premier XD (aka Premier Store Fixtures) - Machinery and Equipment - Everett, WA
Complete Facility Closures. Over 1,000,000 Total Sq. Ft of Manufacturing Facilities. Global Online Auction.
December 11, 2019
Complete Facility Closure – Everett, Washington Location: Woodworking – Metalworking – Pallet Racking – Lift Trucks – Raw Materials
By Order of Assignee for the Benefit of Creditors
Premier XD (aka Premier Store Fixtures) is known for providing quality fixtures for grocery, hotel, food service, retail, and technology stores. The company has shuttered its operations, resulting in this offering of over 1,000,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and high capacity distribution centers in the Greater Richmond, Virginia and Everett, Washington areas. The Washington Facilities will include:
COMPLETE WOODWORKING SHOP:
2 x 2012 Schelling fh6-330 saw
Weeke Optimat BP120 & 150 machining centers
2013 BRE-MA EKO 902 multip purpose machine center
2012 Bieesie Skiil 1536 machining center
2008 Homag Optimat KAL 310 edgebander
Akron 850 Polymac edgebander w/ conveyer
2015 Weeke Optimat ABD 060 drill / dowel inserter
2004 Butfering STO 313RRL sander
HP 200 case clamp
2 x 2016 Denray dust booth – multiple units
Prime Heat Halogen Systems curing oven
Large inventory of wood in sheets on cantilever racking
Large number of hand tools including sanders, saws, drills, and more
989 Amada RG80 CNC hydraulic press brake
2017 Scotchman 120-ton ironworker
Wysong power squaring shear
Millermatic 252 welders
Diversatech Downdraft table
Yale LP forklifts to 5,000 cap
Crown order picker
Genie Z-series boom lift
Teardrop pallet racking in multiple sections
Dodge Sprinter Van
OFFICE & RELATED:
High end conference room furniture
Individual executive offices
Flat screen TVs
Wide format printer
Kitchen with Beverageair 3-Door Cooler, microwaves, & range Turboair freezer
Additional Information and Full Sale Catalog Coming Soon.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.