Complete Facility Closures – Virginia Locations: Woodworking – Metalworking – Pallet Racking – Lift Trucks – Raw Materials
By Order of Assignee for the Benefit of Creditors
Premier XD (aka Premier Store Fixtures) is known for providing quality fixtures for grocery, hotel, food service, retail, and technology stores. The company has shuttered its operations, resulting in this offering of over 1,000,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and high capacity distribution centers in the Greater Richmond, Virginia and Everett, Washington areas. The Virginia Facilities will include:
COMPLETE WOODWORKING SHOP:
2014 Schelling fh6-430 Saw
2010 Biesse Artech Sektor 430 Beamsaw
Biesseedge Stream w/ 2016 Homag Boomerang TFU 120
Joos Hot Press Line (for veneer & laminates)
2005 Northwood IH 510 Twin Spindle CNC Router, Grizzly Belt Sander 69979. Late model modular paint / spray line. Large inventory of wood in sheets and various configurations. Large number of portable work carts. Hand tools, sanders, saws, drills, and more from Dewalt, Bosch, and Porter Cable.
2000 Amada LC-2415, 2,000 watt laser
2016 Amada HG8025 CNC hydraulic press brake
Baileigh plate bending roll
Hemsaw vertical saw w/ infeed table
Miller Synchrowave 250 & Millermatic 252 welders
Welding cells include curtains, tables, welding gear
Lynx stud welder, drills and more
2 x 2014 CombiLift C8000 Multi-directional forklift
Dozens of Crown reach trucks, order pickers, turret stock-pickers, electric pallet jacks, models include: TSP 6000, E-Series, PE 3540, and more.
Mitsubishi, Yale, and Crown forklifts to 5,000 cap. Lantech pallet wrappers
Very late model Unarco & Abco/Wise teardrop pallet racking (thousands of uprights and crossbeams in various dimensions.
OFFICE & RELATED:
High end conference room furniture
Individual executive offices
Flat screen TVs
Wide format printers
Complete cafeteria with refrigerators
Additional Information and Full Sale Catalog Coming Soon.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.