SOLD - $2M COST JEEP INVENTORY of NEW OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Preview & Auction:
to August 14, 2019
By Order of the U.S Bankruptcy Court Case No. 19-11095, in the matter of JRV Group USA
JRV GROUP USA custom upfitted Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Sahara and Sport models. This sale includes both Jeep stock takeoff parts and New aftermarket parts…
Full Catalog to be posted by August 9
New & Dismantled:
The sale will include Rims & Tires, Shock Kits, Roofs, Winches, Audio Systems & Speakers, Light Bars, Lift Kits, Bumpers & Grills, Wheel Fenders, Doors, Hoods, Tailgates, Windshields, Lighting, Seating, Door Panels, Dash Panels, Wheel Linings, Exhausts, Running Boards, Tire Carriers and more…
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- All items are subject to advance sale as part of a bulk purchase; check website for updates